Sunday, April 17, 2011

Model Behavior

When it comes to celebrity fashion, models are usually the last people I will idolize. I've never been fascinated with their life stories, or cared about what they do when they aren't stomping the runways. Really the only time I've ever google searched a model was to figure out my next hairstyle(and to get Giselle Bundchen's workout tips. That woman looks fantastic!)

There is only one model that I have been following since the day she started prowling the catwalk. British it-girl Agyness Deyn.

 



While she does don the typical model faces/poses for photoshoots, what isn't so typical is her quirky street style, and ever evolving cropped hairstyle(from a jet black bowl cut, to a boy-style buzz cut, she's tried it all).
Whenever I see photos of her in magazines, it just further proves how much of a style genius she is. With her penchant for 80's pop star hyper-colored duds, and classic British punk rock style, it's no wonder she became the face of such designers as Burberry and Jean Paul Gaultier. And I can't wait to see what she does next. This is one model that I will continue to follow for years to come. 

1 comment:

  1. i love her too! great post :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Leave your blog's address and I'll check it out.