Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Visual Inspiration: Ethereal part 2

First off, please excuse the delay between posts, it's been a crazy week. Second, I would like to apologize for my lack of eloquence. I'm sitting here drinking a hot chocolate(missing my boyfriend desperately), staring at my screen, and I just can't seem to find the right words to describe the pictures in this post. They are amazing, awe-inspiring, fantastical, beautiful, magical, and just gorgeous!
Some of my favorite ethereal photos come from Ukrainian photographer Oleg Oprisco. See more of his photos after the jump.






 And here are a few from another favorite, Iranian photographer Robin Alfian.



There were so many lovely photos, I had a hard time choosing(which is why there are so many!) Don't they just take your breath away? It's amazing the places a beautiful photo can transport the imagination. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. oh, these are lovely..especially that first one, in the boat. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so beautiful and romantic. Thank you for sharing! xo
    www.nydontleaveme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos,so romantic and beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are amazingly inspiring! Turned out to be a lovely post :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the photos, especially the first two. They so aptly capture the fleeting and beautiful moments of a romance! ♥

    Hope you are enjoying your Sunday. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I know what you mean, I sometimes struggle to find words to do it justice too, but they say a picture tells a thousand words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blog with very nice post and photos!!
    following follow back? <3

    this is my blog: http://naveah19.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Leave your blog's address and I'll check it out.