Thursday, May 5, 2011

XOXO?

This past Monday night, I did something I thought I would never do. I watched an episode of Gossip Girl. Now, I've never been into teenage drama shows, especially when it involves spoiled rich kids(I mean really? What are they complaining about?). Add in the fact that I am nearly 5 seasons behind, and you have one confused and annoyed chick. So, I wasn't really surprised that the T.V. phenomenon didn't intrigue me. What did catch my interest were the amazing clothes worn throughout the show.
I absolutely swooned when I saw the gowns worn by Blair and Serena. They were magnificent! The casual wear was equally gorgeous, and even the leading gentlemen had their own savvy style. And, while the intense plot and riveting dialogue do not interest me in one bit, who knows? I may start watching the show just for the fashion.



4 comments:

  1. magnificent indeed xx

    www.hauteandfierce.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautful dress. :)
    Do you like follow each other? Let me know. I´d glad. Have a nice day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful post!
    Hi!my name's martina and I come from italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want, follow me!
    I wait you and your tips!
    kisses
    marti
    http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gossip Girl dresses are the best!
    If you're interesting in my blog I have a dress of gossip girl. I bought it in a online shop. See it!
    http://am-trendy.blogspot.com/
    I follow you so if you like... follow me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Leave your blog's address and I'll check it out.