Monday, October 10, 2011

Music Monday/It doesn't get better than home now does it?

Like most female 20-something's with an affinity for vintage fashion, I too have a major girl crush on Zooey Deschanel. I actually have a strange, unnatural obsession with both of the Deschanel sisters, but I'm not gonna get into that right now. Anyways, this song is by Zooey's band She & Him, a very quirky, retro-pop* sounding duo. It's a very cute song.


She & Him- Home

 * Why yes, I did just make up retro-pop specifically for the sake of this post. But I believe it aptly describes their sound, so suck it.

7 comments:

  1. I can't help my Zooey Deschanel girl crush, even if sometimes her singing sounds like Kermit the Frog. Which, I love as well, she rocks it!

    p.s. I nominated you for an award. I like your blog, so I thought I'd show some love c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song is so cute! Love it! And her hair always looks so nice...

    http://joyfuloutfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zooey Deschanel is amazing haha she's like the pretty version of Katy Perry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She and Him are still an amazing duo... like staight out of the 70s, they are so fun and quirky!

    Cheers!
    Cactus Flower

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that song... Thaks for sharing!!

    Xxx :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Leave your blog's address and I'll check it out.