Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Little Acorns Version 2.0

Hello! So it has been quite some time since I last posted. Life has been all over the place for me. I've had some ups and downs, been insanely busy, had a few adventures, and I've spent a lot of time twiddling my thumbs, doing nothing. But, I'm back on the wagon, and ready to get back to my blog.

I've done quite a bit of soul searching the past year, and I'm not the same person I was since last we spoke, dear readers. Trust me, this is a good thing. I'm still a small girl, lost in a big world, but I have a much better understanding of what is important to me, and of what I want out of life.

I've always been a bit of a hippie. I love animals, I love nature, I care about the earth and the people who inhabit it. But, it's taken me 23 years to fully embrace this. These days, I can honestly say I've become quite the Eco-activist(OK, armchair activist but still). I've spent countless hours researching toxic chemicals, reading up on climate change and fracking, testing gratuitous amounts of natural cosmetics, and I even applied to attend the Greenpeace Action Camp(they said no). The point is, I've realized what I'm passionate about. I want to bring that passion to my blog, and share it with whoever wants to read it.

So stick around, this is gonna get good!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit of a hippie as well. If you'd have told me ten years ago that I'd be growing my own vegetables, conserving energy, and recycling, I'd have laughed at you. And then thrown all of my beer bottles into the trash like an asshole.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Leave your blog's address and I'll check it out.