Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oceanas Pacificas

Good morning world! I thought I would do a quick post before I head off to rehearsal. I've had such a crazy week! On Wednesday my mom and I went down to Northridge to help my little sister move back for the summer. Let me tell you something, carrying a bike that it is the same size as you down 3 flights of stairs is no easy task. Afterward, I got to see my boyfriend, John, for a few hours. We went to a pub called The Tipsy Goat, and enjoyed a nice dinner before I had to head back home(long-distance relationships suck!)

I managed to snap a few pictures on the drive down south. Despite the miserable weather we've been having here in Cali, the Pacific Ocean looked absolutely gorgeous!



On Thursday, my sis and I took a quick drive up the coast to San Luis Obispo(of Oprah fame, a.k.a. SLO), to do some shopping and wander around Farmer's Market. We met up with our friend Robin and had a late night dinner at one of my favorite cafes(darn it all I didn't take any pictures!). All in all it was a good day, and Friday was all business with rehearsal and Summer Dance auditions. Alas, I am now late for rehearsal. Have a great day folks!

6 comments:

  1. Amaaaaaaaaaaaazing pictures!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in SLO. But we are much cooler than Oprah makes us out to be. :)

    http://60smodfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Michelle Elizabeth

    Awesome! I actually live in SM, but I try to make it up to SLO as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love these pictures! Make me miss Cali!
    www.nydontleaveme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Leave your blog's address and I'll check it out.