Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kreuzberg, CA.

As promised, here are some pictures from our SLO adventure on Sunday. Although, seeing as I'm up there practically every week, it's not much of an adventure for me anymore. I still love it though. My favorite place to eat up in SLO is the Kreuzberg, CA Cafe. Named for the hippest neighborhood in Berlin, this cafe is definitely a cool little place. All of their food is named after famous authors, and hanging above a wall of books, are portraits of said authors. The food and drinks are all really good(the tuxedo mocha is my favorite), and they have a lot of fun and quirky art hanging around. It's just an all-around fun place to hang out! I just wish it was in my hometown.
See! Wall of books. Portraits of authors. I wouldn't lie.

Miguel de Cervantes breakfast burrito. Yummy!

Lavender Dry Soda is absolutely delicious!

Some decor for ambiance

That wall of books? They're all for sale.

Some art, a wall of notes and a mish-mash of furniture.

More kooky furniture, and upside-down table lamps. How cool is that?

Again, I apologize for the crappy cellphone camera pictures. I promise I won't do it again! Poor photograph quality aside, it's easy to see why I love this cafe so much. And if you can't, well, I don't want to hear it!

Outfit post numero dos coming soon to a computer screen near you!

1 comment:

  1. I love that place! It's open until like 2am, so I'm there a lot. Haha I love seeing other bloggers come to my town. It makes me all giddy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Leave your blog's address and I'll check it out.