Monday, September 26, 2011

Music Monday/Cause in the daylight anywhere feels like home

The sun is shinin', the birds are singin', the sky is blue. It's a beautiful day on the Central Coast! I must savor these last few sunny days before colder weather rolls around. Perhaps I'll go for a bike ride, or take Charlie to the dog park. Or maybe I'll just drive around town rocking out to awesome music, whilst I smile like an idiot because this song makes oh-so darn happy!

Matt and Kim- Daylight

P.S. Why is it that every time I don't have a job or money, ModCloth decides they're going to have crazy awesome ridiculous sales? *Le sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Modcloth have got a sale on!?! :D awesome!

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate being tempted by sales :P enjoy your summer weather!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you've got good music to jam to. This post actually spurred me to get the "Sidewalks" album. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Leave your blog's address and I'll check it out.